The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Department is one of the most successful and innovative departments within Qatar Aeronautical College (QAC). AME Department equips students with the required knowledge and skills to perform the various functions of a Licenced Mechanic or Technician in an aircraft maintenance organization such as Qatar Airways.
AME Department currently holds both
• European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part-147 approval (approval reference no: EASA.147.0065)
• Qatar Civil Aviation Authority (QCAA) Part-147 approval (approval reference no: OT/MTO/01)
To conduct training and examinations in order to meet the requirements of the EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence in B1.1, B1.2, B1.3, B2 and A1 categories.
General Terms and Conditions
• Applicants should read the requirements of Part-66 before completing exam form ( EASA Part-66 faq )
• Applications must be received no less than one week prior to the examination date
• Examination bookings cannot be amended in the week before the examination.
• Cancellations will only be accepted if received in writing (email) at least ten working days before the examination.
• No refund policy. In case of not shown because of an emergency the exam can be rearranged after communication with AME’s Department Administration Office
• Candidates must pay the examinations fees within 5 working days from the booking or the week prior to the Examinations date, whichever is earlier and inform the AME’s Department Administration Office accordingly
Candidates shall report to the examination center atleast 30 minutes before the scheduled exam and must be in the examination room 15 minutes prior to the start of the exam
• Those candidates who cannot pass photographic identification will not be allowed to enter the examination room
• Candidates must have their original passport or Qatar ID card during the exams.